|Full name||Mrs Potts|
|Age||Possibly 40s (human form)|
|Eye color||Blue (human form)|
|Hair color||Blonde (human form)|
|Friends|| Beast (master) |
Role in the Film
Mrs. Potts is one of Beast's servants who was transformed into a teapot when under the curse. She has a son named Chip, who was transformed into a teacup. During the spell, her husband forgot about her because the Enchantress locked the Villager's memories about the castle, but once the curse was broken, their memories returned, and Mrs. Potts was reunited with her husband.
- Mrs. Potts' husband has never been revealed in animated canon. It is believed he passed away before the events of the curse or the story. In the 2017 live action movie, her husband, Jean Potts, is a major character. In the novel As Old as Time (A Twisted Tale), her husband is identified as Alaric Potts, the former stable-master and an old friend of Maurice, who was killed by his anti-magic friend Frederiquebefore the curse was cast.
- A teapot resembling Mrs. Potts is seen in the ABC television series Once Upon a Time episode "Skin Deep". The episode itself also stars many characters from the film.
- In the Disney film Hocus Pocus, one of the kids who goes trick or treating is dressed up as Mrs. Potts.
- Julie Andrews was considered for the voice of Mrs. Potts. However, she passed as she did not want to be typecast.
- In An Extremely Goofy Movie, when Goofy is making breakfast, a teapot resembling Mrs. Potts can be seen on the table.
- In Tarzan, a teapot and cup resembling Mrs. Potts and Chip can be seen at the campsite.
- In Descendants: Isle of the Lost, Mrs. Potts is mentioned to still be around despite 20 years passing. Most would assume she passed away, given her hair color; however, it's possible it went white prematurely.
- The only time her lid was removed intentionally was in The Enchanted Christmas.
- In the 2017 live-action remake, it is revealed by Jean Potts that Mrs. Potts' first name is Beatrice.